Summer Learning Journey-Vibrant Viola

I love Summer Learning Journey activites where online music and digital art is involved. When I was young I wanted to be able to play the piano or the violin. But now I want to play an electric guitar or even play the drums. The “Viola the Bird” activity is very awesome. It was pretty easy for me and it reminds me of a game called “Friday Night Funkin” or FNF, it was a really popular rythym game in 2021 I think. But I enjoyed playing it, especially the different types of mods. Do you have a favourite rythym game?

Here are some facts about Beethoven, the guy that wrote “Ode to Joy”. Beethoven’s last words before he died was “Pity,Pity! Too late!”. The day he died was also the day he lost his hearing. His father refreshed him, meaning Beethoven felt more energy and younger. His father was also an alcoholic, which made his life even harder. He wasn’t married to anyone, but he seemed to be very romantic.

https://g.co/arts/eU2vB3GcP6ryHaCU9

(Copy and Paste this link to see my recording)

2 thoughts on “Summer Learning Journey-Vibrant Viola

1. Good afternoon Madelyn,

You nailed Ode to Joy. I recognised the song almost immediately. Did you get it the first time or did it take you a bit to figure out how to use the app? I also gave it a go but I struggled at first with the long notes. They kept cutting short but I knew they needed to be longer. I did get a bit better but it was hard on my computer to hold the long notes.

What was my favourite rhythm game? I didn’t have a lot of games when I was a child and there weren’t really that many out on the market at the time; maybe only a couple. I did enjoy going to my friends house in the weekends and playing Sing Star though. Have you played Sing Star?

I love how you always find a connection between your activity and something you have done in real life. You include lots of information in your description and you even add questions which is awesome. Just remember to explain to people the process you went through to complete the task. Sometimes this might just be one or two sentences, other times this could be a whole paragraph.

If I could play any instrument I’d pick piano.
    Do you play any instruments?

Anna
    SLJ

1. Talofa Lava Anna

I didn’t really mess it up on the 1st try, in fact I was into it the minute I joined the game! But I restarted because I thought the 1st one was a bit wrong. I’ve never heard of Sing Star, but I would love to play it someday with one of my siblings or even my friends.

And I will try to remember to describe what it was like when playing the game. I get tired sometimes or just really need to complete something else. Anyways I did used to play the keyboard Piano. But sadly my little brother destroyed it, but I don’t blame him he was only 3 years old.

Have a good day today! And a happy New Years as well!
      Madelyn