Summer Learning Journey-Winter Holiday 101

For this Summer Learning Journey. I had to think where I would love to go for a Winter Holiday! And I chose a Winter Cabin. I would love to live in a Cabin because I would like to feel what its like to live in a very beautiful house made of logs. I would also love to see how it looks from the inside. Finding the location and the activities were easy, as for the equipment. I thought about it. Once I was done, I had to write why I would love to visit a Cabin. Most of the reasons are there.

Although the Summer is pretty nice, I prefer Winter more. It’s where I can feel the breeze of the air. I love the cold, but not too much. I also love Winter because its where the annoying bugs like flies or probably mosquitoes. If you don’t like Winter then thats fine with me, its your opinion after all. Why do you love or hate Winter?

2 thoughts on “Summer Learning Journey-Winter Holiday 101

1. Mōrena Madelyn,

What an awesome activity, it reminds me of the TV show Survivor where they have to decide what to pack to survive and compete in harsh environments like the desert or jungle.

I think choosing a winter cabin is such a good idea because not only is that the definition of a winter wonderland but it would be more of a lovely holiday than a winter survival. I have always wanted to visit Iceland to see the Northern Lights, visit the hot pools and go skiing in the Alps. What country would your winter cabin be located in?

It looks like you have packed all the essentials to survive in the cold!! I was wondering what you would bring for entertainment? Maybe a camera to capture some photos of your trip or some board games to play during the long nights.

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ

1. Talofa Lava Zana

And I think I’ve heard of the “Survivor” TV show. I don’t watch it but I think my grandparents used to watch it. I don’t think the show is still live where I watch, where do you watch it?

Now that you mention it, I should’ve added more exciting stuff. But when deciding the safer options, I forgot about including the more fun stuff. Like a camera or maybe binoculars.

And to answer your question I would really like my winter cabin to be located somewhere in Canada. Although I don’t really know if Canada does Winter Cabins, I’d still love mine to be there.

Have a good day today! God bless
      -Madelyn