Summer Learning Journey-Unpuzzle the Puzzle!

For the next SLJ activity, I couldn’t wait to do this one. As the tutorial said, I decided to write my word first then choose my emojies. Which was very helpful. Now, its completed and im not really proud but I still like it.

My favourite emoji is the wave emoji. Not only does it remind me of the beautiful sea I love but it also reminds me of Moana. I used to watch that film everyday and never get bored. What was your favourite disney movie? If anyone finds this confusing, I can change the puzzle a bit. But have fun unpuzzling!

4 thoughts on “Summer Learning Journey-Unpuzzle the Puzzle!

1. Tēnā koe Jasmine,

Now this activity was even cooler, I thought about using the rebus code to make more words but not to take away letters from words, how cool is that!!

After some careful code cracking I still could not decipher your code. The closest I got was “New Zalad Ules”?? Was I close?

To answer your questions, my favourite emoji is the monkey and my favourite Disney movie is also Moana. We did our year 8 social as Moana themed and it was awesome!

It is great to see you participating in the summer learning journey again this year and I look forward to seeing more of your awesome posts, keep up the great work!

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ

2. Talofa Lava Zana,

You were very close to the actual word. But I think the word you already got gives you a huge hint! I also updated this blogpost, so it can be a little bit easier for everyone. I would love to do a Moana theme social one day, maybe next year.

Anyway, have a great day today!

3. Kia ora Madelyn

I have been trying to unpuzzle your puzzle and I think I’ve got, was it “New Zealand Rules” if it was that must have been a hard time trying to figure out which emojis go where and it was fun.

I love watching Moana it gives me goosebumps just by hearing as well as watching. Also what’s your favourite princess movie. My favourite Disney movie would be maybe most of them that I watch.

To answer your question my favourite emoji would have to be a hive five because I love giving High fives to everyone.

It’s so nice to see you show your work Maddy. Any way have a great day and May God bless you and your family. Keep up the work and Don’t Give up.

Regards
    Willie

1. Talofa Lava Willietony

Yes you’re correct! The answer was “New Zealand Rules”. Good job for solving it! My favourite princess movie is “Mulan”. I don’t really know if she counts as a disney princess, but I love her personality. I also love how beautiful the animation looked and the characters as well.

Thank you for commenting on my work, I appreciate it. Have a wonderful day today! And a happy Christmas as well!
      Madelyn