Summer Learning Journey-Go Easy, Go HARD!

As you might have seen from the Kick Start version of this activity, I promised I would try and make a better audio than the last one. I don’t know about you but this version makes me more happier than the 1st audio.

As for the cover. I decided to go for a pizza theme, since it was called “Groove Pizza”. But my favourite part when creating my cover was the background. I was going for a neon theme as well. I hope they do more SLJ activities like this! I have had so much fun.

2 thoughts on “Summer Learning Journey-Go Easy, Go HARD!

1. Mōrena Madelyn,

It is great to hear that you enjoyed the step it up activity and I like that you described it as making you more happy! I like the sound of this one, it is similar to your kick start audio clip but with some more details. Your cover art is awesome too, I like the detail of basing your art off the word pizza as it is a sort of shout out to the groove pizza website. What inspired the use of neon colours?

I was also wondering what inspired your DJ name, DJ Vermin, Madster? Not only is that an awesome name but it sounds almost like a super villain, Vermin Madster!! I feel like if I was to create a DJ name I would use a random name generator and end up with something random like DJ Super Orange!

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ

1. Talofa Lava Zana

To answer your questions. My neon colours were inspired by the colours they usually use in clubs. The word “Vermin” was added into my DJ name because it sounds unique to me. Also the word “Madster” is inspired by my original name “Madelyn”

Thank you for commenting on my work, I appreciate it. Have a good day today!
      Madelyn