Summer Learning Journey-Laser Maze

For this Summer Learning Journey Activity, I had to nake a copy of a google template and create my own laser maze. I made my laser maze designed like my actual frontyard. I don’t think a real laser maze can be held in my frontyard though. But if I was able to set up a laser maze then I think I would be able to finish this maze in under 5 minutes. Not to be biest or anything, its just I’m the one that does sports and outside play more.

I have never seen Mission Impossible before. But I have seen a movie that was probably inspired from it. It’s called “Ocean’s 11” I think its about a guy that wants to get his girlfriend back. But the girlfriend is dating a super wealthy man, and the protagonist and his gang tries to steal his money. I really loved that movie. If you were to make a laser maze, where would you set it up?

One thought on “Summer Learning Journey-Laser Maze

1. Kia ora Madelyn,

I really enjoy reading your blog posts Madelyn. One of the things I like the most is how you find a connection between the activity and your own life. I haven’t seen mission impossible too but I am familiar with the movie (I’m thinking I should watch it). I have seen Ocean11 before but it was a while ago so I had forgotten what it was about until you reminded me. Great summary.

You mentioned you don’t think you could create a laser maze in your yard, why is that?

If I was to make a laser maze I would make it to protect something really important to me. For example, my jewellery or my passport. I would put all those things in one place then put lots of lasers around it. If someone hit the lasers then the alarm would go off and they would be trapped in a box or something immediately.

Are you going to try make the laser maze in your backyard with string?
    Have you ever watched a movie that has lasers in it?

Anna
    SLJ