Summer Learning Journey-Where’s Pac-Wally?

Although this did take a very long time, I’m still very proud of it. If you’re wondering why Pinky was just staying in the middle, she was glitched.  Since the game was “glitched” I decided to make Pinky glitched too.

4 thoughts on “Summer Learning Journey-Where’s Pac-Wally?

1. Mōrena Madelyn,

What an awesome stop motion animation, I love making these kinds of stop motions on paper but animating it seems to be so fun. I really enjoyed all the details in your animation, especially the use of speech and thought bubbles and Pac Man becoming big was another awesome surprise!! I noticed your little dog animation, what is the story behind that?

I find this activity especially fun as I love playing the Pac Man game on the old arcade machines! Have you played this game before?

It is great to see you participating in the summer learning journey again this year and I look forward to seeing more of your awesome posts, keep up the great work!

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ

1. Talofa Lava Zana

When you mention “stop motion” but on paper that interests me. I would love to try that out someday, if only I had the patience to do it though. And to answer your question, I was just wanting to be random. Although Pac-man had to save the dog, it ends up both of them having to be saved.

Thank you for commenting on my work, I really appreciate it. Have a wonderful and fantastic day today!

2. Kia Ora Madelyn
    Your friend Jamie here! I just saw your blog post(but didn’t know it was yours), and I thought, why not check this animation out? The ‘glitched game’ part really intrigued me, and I like that you made Pinky glitched too!

This reminded me of the PacMan movie, when the video game characters went in real life. And if I remember correctly, something was glitched? Anyways, your post is really cool like your animating skills! Have a great day Maddy and a wonderful Christmas!!

Your friend,
    Jamie

1. Talofa Lava Jamie

Hello my friend! And I might know which movie your talking about. It’s called “Pixels”. I absolutely loved watching it as a kid, even though there were some dirty adult jokes in there.

Anyways, thank you for commenting on my work :D. Have a great and fantastic school holidays and a jolly good christmas.