German Flag

I was really enjoying the summer learning journey activities so I did another activity, the activity was just like the “Toa-Samoa” work but this time I could choose a flag to research about, I did some thinking then I finally decided that I would do the German Flag, I chose the German Flag because I have heard a lot about Germany and while I was researching facts about Germany I found out that Germany started the “christmas tree tradition” and a lot of other fun facts.

2 thoughts on “German Flag

1. Malo Madelyn, well done on sharing about your findings on the German flag. What interesting information you have found out! I love how you explained the connection you’ve made between Christmas and Germany, this shows you’ve been looking closely at the Summer Learning Journey so far! Do you know of any connections Germany has to Samoa? I’ll visit again soon to see if you find out what the connections are between the two nations.
    Keep up the great work Madelyn

Mrs Tele’a

1. Talofa Lava Mrs Tele’a, thank you for commenting on my work I really appreciate and I do not really know about any connections between Germany and Samoa but I’ll try to find some information about those two countries.