George DIARY ENTRY

The tears keep running down my face non-stop since her death. Is Aunt Miriam hurt, or is she dead too? My mind is making me think of terrible and dreadful images after Elizabeth’s traumatising death. I absolutely DESPISE THEM. I have to go to Aunt Miriam before her time runs out, but I have no clue where she is! Please be safe Aunt Miriam, I’m coming.

I can still smell her blood, I’m hallucinating Elizabeth’s cold and dead body lying on the hard ground. My fingernails are filled with the dirt I dug to try and save her. This is all so unfair, will my life be easier if I just stayed in Germany? Would my life be easier if I wasn’t even here? All these questions sound different but might have the same answer, No.

It has been a long time, my legs are exhausted along with my arms, my stomach is begging for food but I will not stop until I find Aunt Miriam, she’s the only person I have now even if she’s dead or alive I still want to see her. My stomach keeps on grumbling, it isn’t begging for food now it’s demanding! But I still have to search for Aunt Miriam and maybe some food. Wait a minute, I see a woman in the distance. She’s the same height as Aunt Miriam, and she has the same kind of hair so that must be…AUNT MIRIAM, OH AUNT MIRIAM I’VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH. My legs’ energy has drained out along with my arms, I haven’t stopped because I wanted to see her again.