The School Holidays

During the School holidays we went to Rainbows End we could invite only one friend except for my little brother. My sister April invited her friend Angelina and I invited my friend Upu. My older sister Summer didn’t want to invite anyone, we went in the car and made our way to Rainbows End while we were on our way we listened to music in the car.

Later on we made it to Rainbows End but there wasn’t any parking so we had to park outside Rainbows End, then when all of us got our wristbands we went inside Rainbows End and saw lots of cool rides. The first ride we usually go on is called “Log Flume” but we just call it the Log ride April and Angelina went on the same log ,while me and Upu sat with eachother on the same log Upu and I would look at the figures and the little elves then at the end we went down really fast, it was scary but really fun.

When we were done with the log ride we decided to go on the Invader, the Invader was my favourite ride out of all of the rides all of us were really excited to go on the ride then we went on the ride then the ride started, it was calm at first but then later on it started moving and spinning really fast then when the man stopped the ride we all went off the ride with our heads dizzy.

Then we decided to meet up with my family to have lunch together we waited a while but then our food came it was really delicious then after we were done with the food we decided to go on the Golden Coast luckily it was a 4 person ride then later it was our turn to go on the ride, Angelina and April went in the front and me and Upu were at the back when we started the ride it went really fast and when we were near the end the ride stopped then it slowly started moving forward then we took off our seat belts and then we went on the next ride.

Angelina,April,Summer and my father wanted to go to a VR movie, but me and Upu wanted to do the race cars so we seperated from eachother and did our own things Upu was excited to go on the race cars but I was getting kind of anxious, then we went in line and waited our turns then when it was finally our turns we ran to our cars and buckled up our seat belts and started driving, I enjoyed it I felt like I was in a real car then we saw Angelina,Summer, April and my father then when we were done with the race cars we all went to the Invader again, It was the same feeling but it felt like the ride was longer.

We all were tired and starving but before we went back to the car we got cotten candy mostly everyone was starving then we decided to eat at K.F.C we got a bucket filled with spicy chicken then started eating, the food was delicous then when we were full we dropped off Upu and Angelina back to their homes. It was really fun but we barely went on the other rides so next time when we go to Rainbows End I would love to go on other rides.